TOO FUNNY! I had to pass those jokes along!

I bet you all think the U.S. is so stupid.  I do.  I can't believe my
President rules with wishful thinking.  That just doesn't work in the
real world.  How can you win a war that you are only losing?  The
last time I checked, you win a war by winning it, not just by hanging
around while you're losing it.

But don't get me started.  Ha ha - "politics" (roll my eyes)

God bless you all in India where you didn't shoot off your bomb and
you didn't invade Iraq!  For myself, I can at least brag that I don't
live in Washington D.C. - what an embarrassing spot on the planet!

But don't get me started

Peter

--- In gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com, "Aditya Bondyopadhyay"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The bear and the rabbit were taking a shit together in the forest
one day
> and the bear said to the rabbit 'Don't you hate it when the shit
sticks to
> your fur?'
> And the rabbit said, a little superiorly 'I don't have that problem
> actually.'
> So the bear wiped his bum with the rabbit.
>
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>

> The great W of A's def sec Donny Rumsfeld resigns. He is morose and
calls
> for applications to the post.
>
> Bear and Rabbit Applies.
>
> W asks both: So whatdya think we should do in Iraq?
>
> Rabbit: They are shootin at us man..! Run as fast as we can, dodge
them
> bullets, and get out..!!
>
> Bear: You cannot be an asshole and not let shit pass?
>
> Bear gets the job. Rabbit is made chairman of the bipartisan Iraq
Committee.