If a person is caught being gay in Iran they're dead.  Coming out is impossible
for some.  I'm SO lucky to live in Minnesota where the worst I can do is
irritate people by my "pansy-ness".  How tragic for gays in Iran!  How sad for
anybody who has to live in fear just so the majority can have a false sense of
how tidy the world is.

  Peter

pals1234me <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          it seems that there are many guys who have a victim mentality!
conditioned to believe that the whole world is after their life....

any form of dissent or even teasing is construed as 'bashing'..

i guess such guys shud wear a burqa and hide from any sort of social
interaction..online or otherwise...

these so called 'out' guys seem to take it upon themselves to sermonise
and condemn those who may not be able to come out into the
open...blinkered vision!

http://www.peterjosephswanson.blogspot.com