Hi,

  Before I forget - Wish you all a Happy New Year.

  What a blast did I have yesterday at Karma.

  Excellent venue, amazing music till the very end when the party ended at 4
am, and great food. The yummy starters were flowing like crazy. The crowd was
also amazing.

  It was worth every penny, infact it was goddamn cheap.

  Only one small complaint there was this group of over boisterous boys ( 3 to
4 of them) who created a menace at the party by pushing themselves around and
falling on people and in general creating a nusance of themselves.

  Anyways all in all I had a great time, just one word to sum it up - AWESOME.

  I think you all GB guys are just fabulous.

  yours truly
  Ganesh