Hi Manu,
I generally DONT reply the mails, which match my openion.
But this time, I do so.

Because, I also SALUTE RAKHI, for the reasons you counted on.

I think, she is showing herself, very real, in the SHOW.

In my hate list, other than KASHMIRA, I will also count RAVI KISHAN.

He is WORST in the show, Biggest Hypocrate of the Show.
Abhay.