Hi Guys,
I think, more than indians, it is British and Other western countries are
making it an issue.
I am following the matter, since it started.
None of the Good Indian TV shows (news channels) considered the issue as
Racism.
Everyone on the channels, who participated the discussion, declared it, as
FOLLOWS:
THE ISSUE SHOULD BE CONSIDERED IN A VERY LIGHT WAY, AS IT IS SIMPLY STUNT.
AND IF THE ISSUE IS CONSIDERED A SERIOUS ONE, THEN IT SOULD NOT BE DISCUSSED
SO LIGHTLY. A SERIOUS MATTER SHOULD BE DISCUSSED SERIOUSLY.

The group, I belong to, I discuss the issues with, has considered the issue,
in same way, just like another publicity stunt.

All the cry came from western world. They and their Govt and their ppl found
it a big hurt to their SO CALLED CIVILISED WORLD.
NONE OF THOSE, tried to see, what happened behind the scene.
EVERYONE joined the CRY WAR... as if, more you cry on such thing, more
civilised, more sophesticated, more concerned you would be considered.

Coming to the matrimonials section, I suppose, everywhere everyone wants
to choose to better half.
I dont remember (Pls ignore my insufficient general awareness) any Celeb,
whose spouse is not equally good.
Unless and until in love, we marry with terms and conditions, or expecting
this or that.

I think I am bit vague, in my views, but, I mean what I said.
So, AGAIN I would like to say, stop crying about INDIAN HYPOCRACY.
Hypocracy is not a character, which just come with indians.
Hypocracy is a common human character.

Abhay.

Yes ,  Mr. Moderator

This is what I mean ----------------------- We back in India do not even
talk of  " Racism " at all in our conversations but , then dont We INDIAN'S
love a FAIR / GORA looking bride ?

The Times of India says it all in it's matrimonaial columns !!

Tapesh

London