Dear Khapat (Sorry about this word),

What will you do if you find him? Do you think he will still come back to
you and stay yours forever till the end of your life? If you truly belive in
this, I am sure you can make it happen and I will replace Khapat by "most
respected person". But if it is otherwise, please understand life moves on
and you will have even better pertner in life...

Preyas.