Mmmm Cooper !
  We r two of a kind. I started at five. At that age I sure as hell did not
know what sex was. All I knew was that I enjoyed what this guy was doing to me.
  Manu

doc cop <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
              i repeat
  Sexuality specially for gays and lesbians depends on hormones and gened
  a gene related to sexuality has been identified
  it was found in 68% of mothers with gay children
  and 79% of woman with two gay kids
  and even higher in woman with gay identical twins
  hormons hav a lasser role and decide effeminate charectors and may lead to
bisexuality
  the male child produces testosterones in the womb,if these are less and the
mothers hormones and the childs esterogens are more,then the chances of a
effeminate child are higher
  more of esterogen
  more of a woman in a male child
  this may lead to a bisexual child or even a gay
  environmental factors and early exposure to sex specially gay sex may tilt a
normal straight looking and behaving child to permanant or transient bisexuality
  manu,u say all are born that way
  its not really true
  my craze for the male organ and oral sex was developed coz i saw it at an age
when i did not even know what sex was!!!!!!!!!!
  cooper