Hey lonely heart,

Yes there are guys out here who believe in 1 to 1 relationships. I am
lucky to be in one with a very special guy. Don't despair you will
find your guy or he will find you. Just keep an open mind and heart as
the guy of your dreams be very different than what you think he should
be. They come in all shapes, sizes, ethnic backgrounds and ages -
being open to all possibilities will bring you closer to the guy you
are looking for. Good luck in your quest!

Stephen

- In gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com, karwan khursheed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Is there any one here who believe in One to one relationship?
>
> I am attaching my pic. Plz if u like me then reply me back.
>
> I am from Delhi currently working in Dubai but   Planning to move India.
> I am bored with the life in Dubai .
>
> I am 26 yr decent caring and honest guy who is unfortunately gay
want someone to share happiness and sorrow of life.