Hello,

friends, i need help and suggestions from you all.

I am 27 years old well educated guy. i am working with a company. My problem
is that i am highly unsatisfied with my work.
In starting like any other person i worked for money. But now after 4 years,
i want to do what my heart wants me to do - Helping others. I want to see
myself working with NGO or social welfare organisation. i want to help
people, as a job.

I tried to do some social work in my free time to satisfy myself but as you
all know that when you are working then hardly you get time for other
things.
I have decided to join an organisation which works for Sexual Minorities or
HIV/AIDs. I feel so passionate about doing this. I just don't know where to
start and which organisation can employ me. I have checked major NGOs'
web-site and non of them have any opening at this time.
Guys, if you know any opening then please let me know. I am ready to
relocate, if it requires. if you can give me some advise that would be
really nice.

Thanks in advance,
Nish