These are two issues which i wanted to write about:

1)I am from delhi and i really like the GB site and group.Its pity
that we don;t have good site like gb for delhi and nor any
group.There was some site on tripod but it does not exist.There are
other sites also but there is not much community participation and
are not updated mostly.
I also could not find any relevent group also.All groups have very
low membership.
It seems that delhi is far behind bombay in respect to gay movement.

2)This is also about web sites.It does not matter if you beleive in
marriage of convinence or not.This is important as some do.some time
ago people started websites for marriage of convinience.It seems that
these sites have not acheived what they were ment to be.Most of the
sites are not updated,There is also low community particiaption.One
of the site was last updated in 2000.

I want to know views on these from the members of the group and
moderator even if this seems unimportant

Regards
Sudhir