Hi!
  I am 45, 5.6, 67 kg originally from Iran but settled in UAE and educated,
decent and love to have a relationship with you if you do not mind.

great guy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
              hi guys,
  I have just joined the group. I am 33, 5'6 68 kilos from Bombay setlled in
dubai. Decent, disease and drug free. Educated and well placed account manager
in media. am soliciting friendship and long term realation with likewise guys
with no strings attached. Please send in your full details and lets see how we
vibe. We can meet up for a cup of tea/coffee to kindle a long friendship.

  greatguy

  Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger Download today
it's FREE!

Be a PS3 game guru.