Time: 6 pm.

Date: Sunday 25 Mar 2007.

Look out for a guy wearing a BLACK cap.
************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ******

For those coming by train get down at Mulund Station, East side, and
take a rickshaw to Gavanpaada; this is a minimum fare from the
Station on the way towards the Eastern Express Highway.

For those coming by the Eastern Express Highway turn in towards
Mulund at the signal closest to Thane (the one that comes right after
the Check Naka, if coming from Thane, or after the flyover at Airoli
Link Road) .

************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* *****

-Do get your friends along to make the event a success and to help
them gain access to a group especially if they are not netizens.

-You do not have to be "out" to the world to attend. This is a
discreet event being held to promote clean & safe social get-
togethers of a non-sexual nature. Very few persons who will be
attending the meet are "out".

-You need to be at least 18 yrs of age to attend.

-There may be many persons at the meet who prefer being discreet or
who may be still coming to terms with themselves; we request that all
be sensitive and act and dress accordingly.

See you all on Sunday!

For more information: www.gaybombay.org.