Rahul,

It must take a lot of courage to go through something like this and still get
back on track. I can only say that this is a huge inspiration to other people
who may get a raw deal of fate.

Guys, the email was long, but please read it.

Rahul, congratulations for this new beginning. I am sure everyone here wishes
you the very best, and if you are ready for it, I wish you a loving new
relationship. This may sound presumptuous to you, but please keep your mind
open about it - the past doesn't return and we still have the right to be happy
in the future !

Cheers
Salil