Whatever happened was really disgusting! But I think(its my thoughts no
compulsion) that we need to have a sportsmanship spirit and see all this
positively.
  What would happen if they would have turned the table the other way?
  Its all part of the game, so guys.......lets be positive & just accept it
whole-heartedly.
  I know if(if) given a chance they can ROCK again!
  Cheers and lets promote the ones who are still playing & struggling to get
the Precious World cup!

  Regards - Frend.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
            Oh Dear Moderator ,
  That was a hilarious pic !! Made me rock and roll in my chair !
   So apt a pic it is .
  What an ass have these players made of themselves . Cannot imagine we losing
to the Bangladeshi minnows , that was the worst sort of humiliation we Indians
have faced in Cricket !!
  Thanks for making my day though , for having a good laugh .
  Tapesh
  London

  > Message Received: Mar 25 2007, 05:53 AM
> From: "Moderator"