The following is a mail from Sunil Babu Pant of Blue Diamond Society Nepal,
who wrote this from the Heathrow airport on his way back from the Phillipa
Award Ceremony that BDS has recently won. Its is really a matter of concern
and I feel that those who are in the UK needs to protest this.

best regards

Aditya