Thank you moderator for all the times spam didn't enter!!!!  You are
swell!  Many DO appreciate your gorgeous efforts to keep a nice place
for gay chat!!!

(I LOVE the jokes and chit-chat, here)

Air kisses from afar ...

Peter Joseph Swanson

--- In gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com, Salil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Neco nata,
>
> Have some manners - the moderator is not your paid servant that you
should speak in such a demanding tone. He has already apologized for
letting through spam, but frankly he need not even apologize as he
does this on his own time and cost and you get the service for free.
If you don't like the quality of moderation you are free to leave and
start your own group and see how thankless a job moderation is. I
didn't ever see any email from you thanking him for the days on which
spam didn't enter.