A gay couple had been partnered for 25 years and was celebrating the
60th birthday of one of them. During the party, a fairy appeared and
said that because they had been such a loving couple all those years,
she would give them one wish each.

The one who was giving the party said, "We've blown all our money on
parties and fine dining and decorating this house, I've never gotten to
see the world. I wish we could travel all over the world."

The fairy waved her wand and POOF! He had the tickets in his hand.

Next, it was the birthday boy's turn. He paused for a moment, and then
with a sly grin said, "Well, I'd like a boyfriend 30 years younger than
me."

The fairy waved her wand and POOF! He was 90.