While writing about Viraf's misfortune I forgot to add the following:

  A drug known as "Rimonobant", under various brand names,
  is now available in India and is being
  promoted for weight reduction.  One of the pharmaceutical companies
  is even promoting it as an OTC (Over the Counter) product, i.e., it
  can be bought without a doctor's prescription.

  I would like to bring it to the notice of all the gb site members that if
  anyone contemplates using it, please do so with great caution.  It has been
  banned by the FDA in USA as it was observed that it caused depression
  and even precipitated suicidal tendencies in many people. It is still in use
in the European
  countries.  Perhaps, they may ban it sooner or later.

  I  iterate what I had writen earlier.  A good regimen of diet and exercise,
if
  adhered to, is the best way to lose weight.  I should know. I weighed 100kgs
  myself once.  Long ago.

  Asfan

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.