Poor Abhay. He only wanted to share his bad experience within the community and
caution others. Look what he is getting as a response..
People do learn from their experience and also from other's experience. That is
the whole purpose of writing his exeperience.If U can not apprericate it
fine..But do not humiliate him further by calling him 'idiot' and 'animal'
etc....

Azhagi