I am 37yr old, straight. Married since last 10 yrs. I have a 8yr old
son. Apart from mutual masterbation in my school / college days I
did not have any same sex (M2M) experience.
Recently I am having a strong urge to have sex with a male friend of
mine. He is also straight. We are good friends and have a strong
male bonding between us.
Recently I spend lot of time on the net surfering gay-porn.

I am confused because of the thoughts. As I am happy with my wife
and not faceing any problems what-so-ever.
I am worried because unknowingly I might express my feelings and may
endup loosing my good friend.
Many questions come to my mind...
1) Is it common or okey to have such feeling?
2) Should I share my feeling with my friend?
3) How should I share it with him so as not to loose him as a friend?
4) Should I ask for just-for-once experience? how?
5) Why am I haveing such feeling?
I am looking for answers to these questions.
If anyone over here can give me good answers please write to me
directly and my ID is
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
... Moderator,
If you can help me find a solution I would appriciate it.
Thanks,