Just wanted to get a feel on what the who's who of the gay bombay life think
about men who are gay and married.
Are we sneered upon behind our backs?
Are we considered cowardly bastards who just use our respective wives and the
gullible gay bois?
Is it OK if we hang around with the uber cool and/or intelligent gay "friends"?

I guess I am just curious for how marginal can one get in an already
marginalized community...

But c'mon ppl, let me know what you think about the gay and married (to women)
men around here! What should they be donig/not doing - let your opinions flow.
I am sure it will make up for a good number of debating emails!

 for the edge of your seat?
http://tv.yahoo.com/