Hi Ravi,
        Man why are you in madras, Why not bombay, I
would have not left you even after the grave,lol.

Jokes apart, I have come a long way, when I read post
like your for example or when I entract with guys from
Bombay, who write like you, I really feel great,but my
joy is short lived. Relationship are a great deal of
work, sacrifice and understanding and compromise,which
is hard to achieve,more power to you in these regards.

Luck can be man-made also.

Rajeev.
--- manu nehru <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Ravi,
>   I wish you luck and I mean it from the bottom of
> my heart.
>   Affly,
>   Manu
>
> Ravi Kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>             Dear Friends,
>
>   Hi. I am an Indian National residing in Madras. I
> am single - GAY, 32yrs, 5ft 10inch of height, weigh
> 63kgs and fair. I will reveal my name when we start
> interacting. I am a Post Graduate and a self reliant
> person. I AM LOOKING FOR A LIFE PARTNER WHO WILLWALK
> THE JOURNEY OF LIFE TILL THE END AND WHEN I MEAN BY
> END I MEAN TILL THE GRAVE. I DONT WANT REPLY FROM
> PEOPLE WHO WANT A RELATIONSHIP FOR A FEW YEARS OR
> SO. ONLY FROM PEOPLE WHO WANT TO WALK TILL THE END -
> TILL THE GRAVE. Thanks for reading and looking
> forward to interact with like minded people. Bye.
>
>   Yours Lovingly.

>   Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the
> Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more.

>  Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish.
> Click here to know how.

      5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Go to
http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html