Thanks a lot for your reply. I'm from Pune...Is this Mumbai Mirror agony aunt
column published online as well. E-mailing on the address below would be useful
only if I somehow have access to the column..
  Lemme know
  Thanks again

Bloot Fontaine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Copied and pasted directly from the newspaper online, for your
benefit and to ensure accuracy.
Regards.

*  Send in your queries to: Ask the Sexpert, Mumbai Mirror, Times of India
Bldg, Dr D N Road, Mumbai 400 001 or e-mail us at drwatsa@ indiatimes.com. You
can contact Dr Watsa on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

stephendias91 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:      Hi

I wanted to find out if anyone knos anything about sex-
addiction i.e. what the symptoms are and how it can be treated.

I think I'm addicted to sex but I could really use some
professional help and guidance to be sure and also get help
and treatment if I'm truly addicted.

Thanks a lot for your time people.
Love
Stephen