that piece of information was well said.... those 12 questions.....i answered
yes to most of them.....
. but does that mean i am a sex addict??
i asked my self..i got the answer no....but it was that i was taking things
lightly...
i landed into problem thrice..... because of vague encounter...... last one was
scary...

 i met a guy online, we spoke over phone for 4 to 5 days finally decided to
meet.....
 he said he had a place and we decided to go there, but as we approached a
building he said
that his brother is at home... well then he gave an option of going to a
building under construction,
we went there .... there was a mattress lying there i sensed his fishy
behaviour and ran away from
there...but he followed me.. started begging to do something, i told him i dont
indulge is sex in
 public places...but he started begging on the road and took me to a corner of
the road.....i saw
 two guys repairing their bike on other end of the road...i was sensing
something fishy..that was all trap.
....he took me to a corner near a wall as it was raining..there his begging
attitude change..he told me to
handover all valuables....to gods grace and my instincts i did not carry my
wallet, was just carrying
 minimum cash to travel....well i had to loose my cell phone....then he asked
for my credit cards but luckily
i was not carrying them on that he told me he is gonna kill me or hand me over
to police as the police guys
r also involved with them.......i lost my phone...i just wanna advice u all to
be very very very carefull
while meeting some unknown person...be very carefull no matter how good looking
the guy is
..after all this i asked my self wether i m sex addict but the answer i got was
noooo ... it was just
 that i was taking things too lightly...this thing happened in mira road and
the guy who chats is different
from the guy who meets u.....
but i think no use of such money and such group of friends...... that guy
cheated his group tooooo.....he took my phone and gold chain....and told me
that if his friends asked
me on the way what i gave him then tell i did not give phone.....

i know what i wrote might be vaguly related to the topic..but it will be
usefull for all of u....i always thought if u r good then good comes to u but
thats not true.......
i went to met that guy and he looted me...... so guys be carefull of people u
meet through net..atleast inform some of ur friends whom r u meeting ....give
that persons information and phone number with ur friends so incase of any
mishap you can be contacted.... do not carry ur expensive glares , cell
phonescredit cards and other valuables.......while going on such a
meet........"BE CAREFUL"