Zubaan is pleased to invite you to two literary events this week.

On *FRIDAY 7th December*
Please join us to celebrate the launch of *Anjum Hasan's* brilliant debut
novel, set in Shillong, *Lunatic in My Head*, published by Zubaan and
Penguin Books India. The author will be in conversation with *Siddhartha Deb
*, author of *Surface *and *Point of Return*.
All are welcome, but seating is limited, so do come early and join us for
tea from 6:30 onwards, at The Attic (above The Shop), 36 Regal Building,
Sansad Marg (Parliament Street), New Delhi 110 001.
And if you'd like to order the book, you can do so via our website:
http://www.zubaanbooks.com

On *Saturday 8th December*
Zubaan is co-hosting a discussion about Masculinities and Literature,
entitled *Let's Talk Men. *Panellists: *Rana Dasgupta*, *Anjum Hasan*, *Mukul
Kesavan *and *Geetanjali Shree*.
Venue: ML Bhartia Auditorium, Alliance Francaise, 72 Lodi Estate, New Delhi
Time: *6:00pm*
For more information about this, and the other events during this week,
click http://www.southasianmasculinities.org or call 91-11-46057340, or
41640681