Dear Moderator,
  I do understand your theory, thanks for being so modest. I am happy that you
have spoken to this guy and cleared yourself as well.
  I wish all the best to this gentelman in his future endevours and a best of
luck for his future.
  Rahul: Please grow up and think that somethings can BOUNCE back on you if you
TRY to HARM someone without a proof/valid reason!
  Thank you again to the moderator.

gay_bombay moderator <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Hi All
  It was a mistake to have let the email Beware- Mira Road Grp Predators
along with a pic, pass through with the picture without verifying it.
  The person in question whose pic was attached talked me and said that
he has been unncessarily maligned  and that he does not know the person
who posted the picture (rahul). he also said he in fact is a friend of the
community and that he would be the last person to harass anyone.
  i had apologised minutes after havin cleared the email. but i have no
hestation in once again expressing my regrets to the person whose pic
was attached. please do not cast aspersions on the person whose pic was
atatched with the earlier email written by rahul) and whose pic is being
attached with this email..
  i hope to be careful in the future
  regards

  Moderator