come on guyz..share with us, what's so special about this movie? is it worth to
order thru netflix?

waleed alsaud <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          hi  i have this movie on dvd
but i am far away from you  i live in riyadh

nicky b <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:           Dear Friends,

  I had seen this movie once Caligula, and now i am looking for a vcd or a dvd,
can any one advice me from where can i get it here in Dubai (U.A.E).

  Regards,

  Nick

  Please find attached pic from the movie.

now.