Usher in the New Year by bringing in Sexy back into 2008.

Date
--------
Monday, 31st Dec 2007

Time
--------
9pm to 3am

Venue
----------
The Chevron Hotel
"Ground Pepper"
# 147, Infantry Road,
Bangalore - 560001

Tipping Point: We have two floors booked exclusively for our private
New Year event.
The management has been intimated that this party is for the LGBT
(Lesbians / Gay / Bisexual / Transgender) community. Have fun.

Let's get it started... party begins at 9 Dot.

The DJ is set, the music is rocking, and you are in the spotlight.

Lights... Camera... Action!!!

THE FLIRTING HOUR
9pm - 10pm

Music: Chartbusters

* Walk in with someone NEW and win a surprise gift hamper.

* Show us a price tag of anything NEW you are wearing and win a
shopping gift voucher.

* Show us your shiny underwear and win a LOVE BOX!

* Come alone? From a Fortune Bowl fish out a number. Call up the
person and fix up a date for the party.

THE FEELING (NO TOUCHING) HOUR
10pm - 11pm

Music: Club Assortment + Your Song Requests

* Dedicate a song to a mysterious stranger and if he dedicates one to
you then the LOVE COP steps in…

THE FOREPLAY HOUR
11pm - 12pm

Music: House & Techno

* In this dark hour put on your "glow" accessory (complimentary at the
entry counter) and make your 'moves'.

THE BALL DROP
12 Dot

* Ball Drop – At the stroke of 12, a shiny disco ball will shatter to
commence a new beginning.

* Champagne Toast - Be ready with your bubbly to make a toast at the
drop of the ball.

THE FLYING KISS MARATHON RUN
12:15pm - 12:30pm

Music: Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

* Kiss. Hug. Love.

FASTING FEASTING
12:30pm - 1:30pm

Music: Non-stop Bollywood Mix

* What's on your plate?
Whet your appetite and feed your hunger on a 5 course lavish buffet
spread.

THE FIFTH HOUR
1:30pm - 2:30pm

Music: Hip-hop

* Find "the one". Get down and move it all around. If you think you
found the one, tell us your love story and we will reward your "trophy
boyfriend".

THE FONDLE-UP HOUR
2:30pm - 3pm

Music: Muzak

* This hour is simbly called "THE HOOK-UP & [EMAIL PROTECTED] OFF HOUR" ;-) ;-)

New Year Package
-----------------
1) A glass of Champagne
2) 4 drinks (Smirnoff / Eristoff /
Bacardi / Gilbey's gin / Blender's Pride) with mixers
OR 2 Kingfisher pints.
3) Unlimited veg & non-veg
starters
4) 5-course lavish buffet spread