Happiness to a large extent depends on ourselves; how we handle
situation or things that are happening everyday. I remember something
which goes, " … it is not what happened but how we
handle what happened that make the difference." Wishing you happiness
always and remember that happiness is a choice.

Daily life can be made happier. It is a matter of choice. It is our
attitude that makes us feel happy or unhappy. It is true, we meet all
kinds of situations during the day, and some of them may not be
conductive to happiness. We can choose to keep thinking about the
unhappy events, and we can choose to refuse to think about them, and
instead, relish the happy moments.

All of us constantly go through various situations and circumstances,
but we do not have to let them influence our reactions and feelings. If
we let outer events influence our moods, we become their slaves. We lose
our freedom. We let our happiness be determined by outer forces. On the
other hand, we can free ourselves from outer influences. We can choose
to be happy, and we can do a lot to add happiness to our lives.

What is happiness? It is a feeling of inner peace and satisfaction. It
is usually experienced when there are no worries, fears or obsessing
thoughts, and this usually happens, when we do something we love to do
or when we get, win, gain

Read the full post at: http://www.symphonyoflove.net/blog/?p=54
<http://www.symphonyoflove.net/blog/?p=54>