Hi all,

We are reviving the Bombay Dost Sunday Highs and we have a series of
interesting Highs lined up over the next few weeks. We are restarting with a
screening of the Oprah Winfrey show that featured the erstwhile prince of
Rajpipla, Manvendra Singh Gohil. The prince will be there in person to also
recount his coming out and 'O' experiences and will take questions.

*Related links:
*
http://queerindia.blogspot.com/2006/03/farmer-prince.html*

*http://www2.oprah.com/world/politics/slide/20071024/politics_284_102.jhtml

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/World/The_United_States/Indian_gay_prince_would_have_proposed_to_Oprah/rssarticleshow/2491198.cms

*Time:* 5.30 p.m.

*Venue:* The Humsafar Trust's Drop-in Centre, 3rd and 4th floor, Municipal
Transit Building, Vakola Municipal Market Building, Near Raheja Point and
Vakola Masjid, Santacruz (East), Mumbai.

*Getting there:* It's approximately minimum fare by autorickshaw from
Santacruz station (East). You could also take routes 311 or 313. The same
routes also operate from Kurla (West) station.

*Space courtesy: *The Humsafar Trust.

*Note:* Programme subject to change without notice. Updates available on:
http://bombay-dost.pbwiki.com/ and the Bombay Dost Yahoo group: