dear angel,
  point well taken..only as long as every one on this list sticks to the core
gay issues and won't play with other sensitive issues.
  kaps k.

Android Angel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
            Dear Kaps,

  Neither I m against Aditya's comments over fascist nor I m sporting spirit of
Maharashtrians here for that matter.

  I m only concerned over gay issues in Bomaby and related discussions in this
space called "GB".

  Angel

kaps k <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
      that is the usual gimmik of this bando..., dear angel,   when biharis are
killed in assam he keeps mum...when farmers get kicked in nandigram he keep
mum...all his heroics emerge out only when local maharashtrians are fighting
for their cause.

Android Angel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:         Quite interesting and
surprising!

  R u here for anti-MNS ralley or some usual grooming u do always?

  I think you are getting pissed off by goondas over gay issue?

  Angel

Aditya Bondyopadhyay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
        Hi Rohan,
  Living in Mumbai as you do, please do not say such things like you are
basically from Delhi, when you write on a public list.
  Next thing you know, you will be picked up and thrashed by the latest goonda
of Mumbai, a guy named Raj Thakeray.
  Anyways, hope you settle down soon, learn to speak Marathi, change your name
to Rohan Vermakar, and get lots of friends. In that order. Its the new survival
kit for those from North India, where alien places like Delhi are located.
  Welcome to Mumbai.

  Best regards
  Aditya Bondyopadhyay

  On 15/02/2008, rohan varma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:               Hi there,

  This is Rohan here from Mumbai. I am new here, shifted for job. Basically
from Delhi.

  Really liked Mumbai culture, people here & their helping nature. Looking out
for good friends for hangout & much more.

  About me, I am 24 yrs old with 5'8" ht, 63kg wt, 30 waist line, very fair
skin color, smooth toned body and quite cute looking face.

  I work in a MNC as an executive.
  Guys who find my profile interesting or want to know more about me can mail
me back on this ID.

  Hope to see u soon.

  Till then,
  Bye and Take care.

---------------------------------
  5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Click here.

You are managing the gay_bombay group through Grouply.
You subscribe to individual emails for this group. | Update your Subscription
settings
2 messages in this conversation, including this one | Add a comment
others thi nk about it.

        Lawn & Garden
  on Yahoo! Groups
  For all things
  green and growing.

    Check out the
  Y! Groups blog
  Stay up to speed
  on all things Groups!

    Special K Group
  on Yahoo! Groups
  Learn how others
  are losing pounds.

--
Aditya Bondyopadhyay

  Share files, take polls, and discuss your passions - all under one roof.
Click here.

 Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online. Click here.