GIRL: I have sinned. I called my boyfriend a BASTARD.

  PSYCHIATRIST: Well now, that's not a nice thing to call anyone, so what did
he do to deserve that?

  GIRL: Well, he kissed me.

  PSYCHIATRIST:You mean like this?
( The psychiatrist kissed the girl )

  GIRL: ......Yes!

  PSYCHIATRIST:Well that's no reason to call him a BASTARD.

  GIRL: But, he put his hand in my top.

  PSYCHIATRIST:You mean like this?
( The psychiatrist put his hand in the girl's top )

  GIRL: Yes!

  PSYCHIATRIST:Well that's no reason to call him a BASTARD.

  GIRL: But, he took my clothes off.

  PSYCHIATRIST:You mean like this?
( The psychiatrist took off the girl's clothes )

  GIRL: Yes!

  PSYCHIATRIST:Well that's no reason to call him a BASTARD.

  GIRL: But, he had sex with me!

  PSYCHIATRIST:You mean like this?
( The psychiatrist had sex with the girl )

  GIRL: .Yes!

  PSYCHIATRIST:  Well that's no reason to call him a BASTARD.

  GIRL: But, then he told me he has AIDS.

  PSYCHIATRIST:    BASTARD!!!!!