The GayBombay Cooking Meet on Sunday 30 March 2008!

NOTE: ADVANCE REGISTRATION REQUIRED!

Time: 5.00PM - 8:00PM.

Venue: Andheri (West), close to Shopper's Stop; The meet is hosted by
a friend of GB. Once you register we'll send you the details of the
pick-up point. You'll have to plan on being at the pick-up point
between 4.30 and 5.00 pm!

Everyone will be happy to know we're having one of our most popular
meets again this Sunday at the house of a friend in Andheri who has
kindly opened his kitchen to us. We've got an excellent instructor
lined up who's a really good cook and will be showing us how to make
a few simple dishes, both non-veg and veg (vegetarians don't worry,
there'll be plenty for you). And once we've seen and learned then, of
course, we'll eat it!

I know there are some who feel that the eating is the only purpose
for the meet - finally, some sensual gratification that's permitted
by GB! - but no, seriously, the aim of the meet is to show some
simple cooking techniques. For gay men cooking is pretty much an
essential skill, and many guys are very good at it, so we're going to
get some of them to show the rest of us who want to learn. Everyone
will be expected to pitch in with chopping and cooking!

Our only regret with this meet is that we can't keep it open to
unlimited numbers. Because there's only that many people who can fit
in the kitchen for the demo to make any sense so we have to restrict
the numbers to around 15. So if you want to attend you'll have to
mail me ASAP at vgd67 @ yahoo.co.uk

As I said, this is one of our most popular meets, so please hurry up
and mail. And of course there is not charge. But PLEASE only mail if
you're sure you can come. In the past we've had people who mailed and
didn't show up and with limited seats that is just not fair.

Vikram