Once a farmer has a horse, who has a very depressing face, so the farmer puts
up an ad in local newspaper.
"Anybody who makes my horse laugh, gets $10,000". The next day a man comes up
to the farm and says" I can do it, just let me be alone with the horse for 5
minutes". The farmer agrees.
After 5 minutes, the man comes out with the horse, and lo and behold, the horse
is actually laughing. The farmer is surprised and pays up.
After a couple of days, the farmer gets irritated to find his horse still
laughing. He again puts up an ad, this time it states. "Whoever makes my horse
cry, gets $10,000". The next day, the same man comes up and again says, "Give
me 5 minutes alone with the horse." The farmer agrees.
After 5 minutes, the man leads a crying horse out of the stables.
The farmer is surprised, he asks the man, "What did you do with the horse?"
The man says, "The first time I told the horse, I was hung bigger than him. So,
the horse started laughing." The farmer is amused, and asks, "What did you say
the second time."
"Well, I actually showed him." said the man.

 Share files, take polls, and discuss your passions - all under one roof.
Click here.