Hello

please reply to the concerned person directly in case you want to
reply to someone who has posted a personal email.

please CLICK ON THE PERSON'S EMAIL ADDRESS while replying to him .
this will enable you to send a mail to the person with whom you want
to communicate.

if you click on the reply button, the message will go the entire
group. it is unfair and many persons have complained that they do
not want personal correspondence in their box.

Individual personal replies to one another will NOT BE CARRIED on
this list until and unless it is relevant to the entire group

regards

moderator

Hi,
am in DUBAI, 33, 5'6 69 kilos, 33 waist from Bombay looking for a good friend
and more.I am decent, discreet, disease and drug free, educated, well read,
good conversationlist  and down to earth - well placed marketing executive in
media and love meeting people to share and expand horizons.

DO NOT write to me if you cannot give me these details - AGE, HEIGHT, WEIGHT,
WAIST AND NATIONALITY.
Your picture will get you mine. Your contact number can speed up the meet
process for a cup of tea/coffe
 mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live

Group Site:

http://www.gaybombay.in

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional