From: OM KHAN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: g_b aditya b
To: gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, August 13, 2008, 1:16 PM

            I AGREE WITH KAPS K; BANDO.....WHATEVER; HE IS PIECE OF SHIT IN
THIS AUTHETIC GROUP

RGDS ZUBER

From: kaps k <opaquelove2000@ yahoo.co. in>

Subject: Re: g_b Hi Guys,

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com

Date: Wednesday, 13 August, 2008, 7:14 AM

bandopadhyay, first get yrself cured of the verbal diarrhoea... u keep on
shitting on every innocent enquiry coming from a newbee thus discouraging him
from any further contribution to the group. u r just killing the aspirations of
a budding contributor with yr arrogant (and so called funny) comments. plz
give a serious thought to it insted of thinking of retorting back to me with
yet another of yr so called witty reply.  that will help the group.

://uk.messenger. yahoo.com