From: Tintin Mumbai India <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: g_b Any Professional Photographer here?
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], "B G" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 13 August, 2008, 8:23 PM

            Hi,

Hope this mail of mine does not trigger another chain of mails.

I have a friend, a straight guy, who is photographer.

He is inexperienced photographer, as much as assignments are

concerned. But he is full of enthusiasm and ideas and imaginations.

I am open to him and he also knows that I am member of some gay

groups, hence he wanted some help from me.

He has got some assignments from some aspiring models and the

assignments are mostly clicking them in sensual way, some topless or

some nudes even... (with light arrangements to hide their faces or

privates..)

Being a new comer, he is little worried about indian laws about

photography and publishing them.

So he wanted to know, if clicking nudes of a male and publishing them

(or keeping them with him) is an issue as per the law.

The reason to ask the query here is, the assignments are mostly for

male pictures, and mostly sensual in nature, nude or semi nude...

If anyone can provide some information, it would be great help.

A.

      Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on
http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/