From: RAJEEV <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 11:52:38 PM
Subject: g_b Please Stop Aditya Bond..........

Hi everyone one the group,

No one likes adity bond...rude comments ....but he keeps on commenting and
being rude,etc

n we don't stop responding him back and take the negative communication, not
one or two steps, but several steps adhead.

we should simply stop reacting to his comments.... his interest will subside..

Aditya no matter what, u maybe giving proper comments, but what the use of them
if instead of understanding them,we take offense at them.

A social worker or a intellectual like u or a good person (u r for sure)with
rude communicating skills is indeed our badluck...totally ours:-(

Rajeev.

I am waiting for a digg at this mail of mine with full aniticipation for sure,I
know, he won't be able to resist...my stars ain't bright:-(.

Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger at
http://in.messenger .yahoo.com/ ?wm=n/