Dear Lenin,
why don't you look at it from another angle. It may not be that you are not
having friends because you are gay, but that you are looking for friendship
and maybe emotional and physical relationship from people who are not gay.
Please find out if there is a gay/MSM support group in your city and contact
them. IYou can easily do so by google-ing 'Gay MSM and (your city)", and
strat going there regularly. I am sure you will find lots of people who
would want to be your friends there.

Best,
Aditya B

--
Do not print this mail unless really necessary.
Save paper, save trees..!!

If you loose your way while SCUBA diving, the safest direction to head for
is UP..!!!