From: Daniel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 5:15:39 AM
Subject: g_b hello

Hi!!

I'm brazilian... and i want to make new friends! I'm gay too... of
course!!!

Do you have msn?!? Please, add me... [EMAIL PROTECTED] com

I'm 23 years old... i'm living in Rio de Janeiro!!!

So... i'll be waiting some contact!!!

(sorry.... my english isn't 100%... sorry if i made some mistake)

Kisses and hugs for all!!!

Daniel.