Is there any counseller that I can contact here in US?

--- On Wed, 24/9/08, jim lewinsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: jim lewinsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Suggestion!
To: gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 24 September, 2008, 10:07 PM

Hi All,

Perhaps you can tell that Jim is not my real name. I am an Indian currently in
US. I am in despirate need of some suggestions.

I am in closet and met this guy 60 years old. Initially it was just a fling but
we both have become very serious about our relationship. We have been together
for almost 4 years now. We lived together until last year when I had to move
because of job.

I really see myself living the rest of my life with him and he really wants to
do that too. Can someone suggest me how do I approach this situation. I have
may parents back in India and I am very close to them too. Sometimes I think
that I should tell them too, but then its scary to think what happens next.
What should be my next step.. I really want to make my relationship lasts as
well as maintain very strong and positive relationship with my parents. My mind
often tells me that they love me and even when I tell the truth, they might be
alright with that, but then what happens if they don't agree. I can't afford to
loose anyone of them.

Please show me a path!

JC

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

      Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger at
http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/?wm=n/