In a message dated 12/13/2008 11:13:06 PM Mountain Standard Time,
subodh_kum...@grouply.com writes:

within 2 years? means you will be only 25 then, even girls dont  get
married so young in india anymore.

--- In _gay_bom...@yahoogrogay_bom_ (mailto:gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com) ,
"modestlyfit19" <modestlyfi...@mod>
wrote:

> Hey
>
> I am a fit gay guy pursuing my MBA. I am 23, Hindu, 5'7,  55kgs, good
looking and am not
> feminine. I am not out but have a  boyfriend. I was born in Delhi and
will eventually go back
> to my  business. I am settled and well established.
>
> I want to get  married in the next 2 years to a feminine lesbian girl
who isn't out. I am  not
> looking for any physical relationship but definitely want  children.
She should be between the
> ages of 20 and 25. Hindu girls  from all over the world are more than
welcome to reply. More
> than  anything else, I really want a friend who I can bring up a
family with.

> Please email me at modestlyfit19@ Please email me at modest
>
> Thanks

Dear Fit Guy:

All of  your fantasizing and planning for your future very  secure...on
paper. BUT,  If you think that you can live a total life  of lies, then you may
find out someday that you were worng.

It might be better to "bite the bullet" and to come out, and to  live  an
honest life with another gay man whom you truly love and who truly loves you
and
wants to make a life together, and, if you wish, to have children, either
thru insemination or adoption.

The world is changing, and you are still trying to hide in the  closet.  Be a
man.  Be a gay man.  Be true to yourself, not your  parent's antiquated
wishes and selfish desires for you.

You will NEVER satisfy them, and your life will be a sham.

Gordon Micunis