Astithva '09 - an exuberant bedrock for the New Year's eve!

So as we promised, here we are to present the most extravagant New
Years that you have ever experienced!

Memories are here to cherish now, as times have passed, its another
year now!
Astithva brings you the best of the year 2008 as we step onto the
bedrock of 2009

The year past may not have been too good, but the year ahead is
promising, and it should
As Party Sqaure presents the summary of the year's glitterati, just
show up there, and say "We'd like to party!"

Astithva'09 - a foundation or a bedrock, we call it for a
prospective year ahead!

Party Square demands that you join us in celebrating the completion
of two successful years as a team! The New Year, a new beginning, to
a new dawn, and a new sunbeam!

And what does Astithva bring to you, a whole new package, series of
events, everythings gonna be new!

Astithva Highlights!

A New Years eve party, which will last long enuf to greet the dawn
of the first day of the New Year! Party till 1.30 am in the morning!
For the first time ever a community event in your city that lasts so
long! So get geared folks!

Mr Astithva'09 - A ramp walk and fashion extravaganza, with new
faces, you get to vote for the best model of the evening! Now thats
a real democratic deal...aint it?!!

Dancethrobs @ Astithva!
Should you be wondering what this means, we are here to say, what it
brings
Contemporary dancers to perform for you and make your evening a
delite, so just take lite, as we help you dance to different tunes
and different rhythms!

Theme it up wit Party Square!
As you have acknowledged us always, Party Square is known for its
theme nites.
So we present an Exclusive New Years that plays theme music hour
after hour, for we know that all of you out there are varied in
tastes! And after all, Variety is the spice of life!!

Gifts Galleria
Now you must know that many-a-packages wit Party Square often come
wit small surprises, all for the party freaks out there, so here you
are, where surprises await you as we help you bang on to the New
Year wit a whole new package of goodies.

Hang on or Bang on!
This embarks the achievement of the people who have helped you party
so hard the last two years and will still do so! Oh yeah! the launch
of the website of Party Square, to show you how you can log on to
Party Square to identify yourself wit us!

Clash of the Titans!!
Astithva will be a lil different from our usual parties, as we will
have over two DJs who will play a game of competency by tuning you
to the varied collections of different DJs and a professional emcee
who will take you thru the evening into the splendour of the New
Year!

So is that all or is der more? wait to see what all galore!

So how does the deal work now?

Hmmmm...

a question that would run thru ur minds even before anything else...
However, what you see here is what you get...believe it..for seeing
is certainly believing!

A whole exquisite nite wit music and dance
Music - Bollywood, Hip-hop, House, commercial and many more
3 alcoholic beverages of your choice
unlimited starters and snacks that will keep you going thru the nite
Widespread Dinner buffet wit over 3 different cuisines (10.30pm to
11.30pm)

And what you need to give

Just Rs 1499/- only

It indeed is a fair deal for a New Year's eve! and so much sure that
it not only sounds great but it will be great!

So get yourself der to be wit us this New Year as we welcome a new
beginning!

Info

Wednesday, 31st December,2008

Time: 7.30 pm onwards

Venue:
H2O
3rd Floor
(Innovative Multiplux building)
Marathahhali Ring Road
Bangalore

6k.m. from Brigade road

Note:
*You can send your fev. track request through Private message.
*YES YOU CAN SHAKE YOUR BODY ON 2 DJ's (DJ Vipul & DJ Sunny) TRACKS.
YOU DANCE TILL YOU BECOME WET
*PARTY STARTS FROM 8pm EVENING TO TILL 1.30am.
*Extra Drinks will be charged as per club menu.
*No Drugs
*4 wheeler and 2 wheelar parking is available in the basement of the
club.
*PVT. MSG US OR DROP YOUR MOBILE NUMBERS TO GET UPDATES / MORE
INFORMATION ABOUT BANGALORE PARTIES
*PARTY SQUARE / CLUB IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR BELOGINGS.
*CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED ONLY IN BAR COUNTER BUT NOT IN THE ENTERENCE
2 BUY ENTRY PASSES

For RSVP : 9742480718/9844543801

or contact below g4m Ids / Login to www.party-square.com
party_square
waterstars
THERON
spice_alan
Tushal sharma

Dos & DOnts

Some dos :
Good As You & Party Square together as a support group, has created
this comfort/safe space for all Party Takers. Many guys at the party
may be "First Timers", those who come to a party for the first time.
We request you to consider the comfort levels of others and to
behave and dress accordingly.
DON'T GATHER IN GROUPS OUT SIDE THE VENUE BELFORE AND AFTER THE PARTY

Some Don'ts
NO PRIVATE SPACES AND NO SEX ON THE PREMISES. IF FOUND INDULGING IN
ANY "HANKY PANKY" YOU SHALL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE PARTY.

Bedrock der wit Party Square!