Little prince met THE Prince!!

--- On Tue, 30/12/08, Sanjay Lulla <sanjay_lulla2...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Sanjay Lulla <sanjay_lulla2...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: g_b Re: Ex Indian Prince trawls British bars and clubs for soulmate
To: gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com, "GB" <gaybom...@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tuesday, 30 December, 2008, 10:55 AM

I had briefly met him in 2004 or 2005 in HST he introduced himself as Manav and
we just shook hands. I did not know of his royal background and neither did he
proffess his royalty. BUT I had a doubt from his behavious and the way he
carried himself. When I read articles and mails about Prince Manavendra's
publicly coming out, it was easy for me to guess that it was the same guy who I
had met. The way one speaks and behaves speaks tons of his/her background.
Thats regal upbringing and only a price could afford to giveup so much
selflessly.
 little prince-Sanjay N Lulla

Recent Activity

 38
New MembersVisit Your Group

Yahoo! Groups
w/ John McEnroe
Join the All-Bran
Day 10 Club.

Yahoo! Groups
Join people over 40
who are finding ways
to stay in shape.

Group Charity
One Economy
Helping close the
digital divide
..

      Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger at
http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/?wm=n/