A guy walks down to the bar and slams $20 down and asks the barman to get him a
stiff drink.  The barman serves the drink and enquires about his problem.  "I
just found out my brother is gay", says the man.  "Man, that's tough", said the
bartender.

Two weeks later the same guy goes into the bar again and slams down $20 for
another stiff drink.  "I found out my father is gay too", he tells the
bartender.

  Two weeks later he walks in again and before he has the chance to take his
wallet out the bartender looks at him and asks, "Hey doesn't anyone in your
family like to sleep with women?".

 "Yes", says the man.  "My wife

http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/