Wow, I wish I had a professor hitting on me, if it was me I would have
said, promise me an A+ grade and you can do whatever you want to do
with me..... it will take the load off of atleast one course....

--- In gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com, jimmy khan <jimmy_kh...@...> wrote:

> Dear Shatru
>
> Your mail is bit confusing here its sounds that you have no problem
if he wants to kiss you which he may but make it secretly?

> One side you don¢t want to ruin his career & secondly you allowing
him to do so?

> Any way the best thing which you can do is that you invite him, for
cup of coffee after you class.

>  Ask him nice way that you have noticed in since few days that the
way he is staring or kissing you in public is not acceptable for
either of you. Just try to solve the problem by giving him soft
understanding,  also express your personal interest and make him clear
that if you like him or not so that would be clear enough in first step.

> Further if you face after given understanding its repeats again sure
you have right to complaints to higher authorities.