Love Valentines @ NYK's wit Party Square

"Love suffers long, love does not envy, Love is not puffed up,
  Love does not seek its own, and is not easily provoked"

"Love is the language that every heart speaks, love is the chapter
that every book reads.
 For love can transform the most common place into beauty and
splendor and sweetness    and grace"

And what are we saying so much about love for….????

Oh yes.. we are just inviting you over for a wonderful evening to
show how much this four letter word means to you or your love!

Red is the colour that signifies love; red is the colour that always
stands above!
Red is the colour that flows thru you, for red is also the color of
the heart that beats for you!

Well, one of the most important and the turnaround occasions have
come about now!

Celebrate the moments of untold emotions of Valentine with Party
Square as we help you prove your love now and forever.

And yes.. another `UNLIMITED LIQOUR' party coming all your way!

Info:

Sunday 15th February, 2009
(We leave the 14th for your lovey dovey candle lite dinners lol)

8pm onwards…

@
NYK's
Konark Hotel Building,
Residency Road,
Opp Axa Technologies
Bangalore

How to get there: Take the straight road ahead Richmond Circle,
after the flyover Opp. AXA Technologies

You avail:
*First of all a walk away gift..
*And a contest all for you and your love…
*Complimentary gift vouchers for those that prove your love!
*UNLIMITED LIQOUR, unlimited starters,
*Music…., DJ….. and Dance……..!

What more could you ask for now!

Deal:  Rs. 699/- only..

NOTE :
*YES YOU CAN SHAKE YOUR BODY ON DJ SUPRIT'S TRACKS. YOU DANCE TILL
YOU BECOME WET
*PARTY STARTS FROM 8pm EVENING TO TILL……… YOU GUESS THIS TIME……….!!!
*PVT. MSG US OR DROP YOUR MOBILE NUMBERS TO GET UPDATES / MORE
INFORMATION ABOUT BANGALORE PARTIES
*PARTY SQUARE / CLUB IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR BELOGINGS.
*CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED ONLY IN BAR COUNTER

Some dos :
Good As You & Party Square together as a support group, has created
this comfort/safe space for all Party Takers. Many guys at the party
may be "First Timers", those who come to a party for the first time.
We request you to consider the comfort levels of others and to
behave and dress accordingly. DON'T GATHER IN GROUPS OUT SIDE THE
VENUE.

Some Don'ts
NO PRIVATE SPACES AND NO SEX ON THE PREMISES. IF FOUND INDULGING IN
ANY "HANKY PANKY" YOU SHALL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE PARTY

Valentines der wit Party Square!