Since there has been a lot of discussion on life after 35, I am forwarding what
I had written nearly a year ago. I shall soon be 70.
--- On Tue, 4/3/08, asfan <asfa...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: asfan <asfa...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: gb Alone at 35 ? Lonely at 35? What will I do when I turn 40? 50?
What one does at 40? 50?
To: gaybom...@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 4 March, 2008, 9:39 PM

Listen guys, there is nothing to fear in getting old.
I am a senior citizen approaching seventy.
I stay alone and don't have a boyfriend or any close relative.
Yet I am completely comfortable being still active in my profession and having
a lot of other interests.I have a lot of straight and gay friends with who I go
out to movies, restaurants and the theatre.
It is the attitude one has that does the trick. If I had wallowed in self-pity
I would have been in the stage some of you are.
What I would advise you youngsters is DON'T think of the future. Be an
existentialist and live for each day. Things will sort themselves out. One
should live and not exist.
Be brave and face the future. It is very rosy, I can assure you.Take care of
your health too.
Wishing all of you all the very best,
Asfan.
P.P__._,_P.___
Messages in this topic (12) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic
Messages

Recent Activity

 31
New MembersVisit Your Group

Y! Messenger
Instant hello
Chat over IM with
group members.

Get in Shape
on Yahoo! Groups
Find a buddy
and lose weight.

Featured Y! Groups
and category pages.
There is something
for everyone.
..

      Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on
http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/