Hey dude ur right on. We do meet a lot of people. We dissapoint some many
dissapoint us, but we should learn from all our experiences and take caution in
our current life so as to always be happy in the 'present' right here
right now and the one to come.
Life does knock on our doors and we should listen to its music and let the
magic in.
I did and am a very happy person today!
I know life sucks, so how do we deal with it and enjoy it is up to us. Never
regret and never cry.