Just joined guys and wanted to introduce myself. My name is John
Simpson, and I am a gay author of action thrillers. I've written 6
novels since June of last year, so Iam on a roll!

I write about police crime dramas where the cops are gay, a gay
president of the United States, two IRA men who are gay in the early
1900's in Ireland. My latest novel which just came out yesterday is a
military drama, with two gay air force guys as the main characters.

So, that's my short story. Hope to talk with some of you.

Peace,

John
johnsimpsonbooks.com